The first step is to get in touch with us by calling 0207 871 3661. If the line is busy, please leave a message and an adviser will return your call promptly.
We will discuss the case with you at no charge in a preliminary conversation. We may then research the rules and regulations of your institution to evaluate the prospects of success, draft letters to the University, write written arguments to the appeals committee, and even represent you at an appeals hearing.
10 Reasons to Choose Alpha Academic Appeals
- Highly qualified team of 5 specialist barristers (click here for the difference between barristers and solicitors) and 1 accredited mediator
- Free initial enquiry (subject to adviser availability) with no obligations
- Same day appointments available
- Specialism in student appeals and misconduct cases
- Extensive experience and proven track record (see Reviews)
- Team lead by 2 former university lecturers, with insider knowledge of universities
- Fixed price. No unpredictable hourly rates for reading documents, answering e-mails, etc
- Approachable and personal service, available 7 days a week, from 7.30am to 10pm (UK time)
- We train university staff and student advisers
- Embassies, solicitors, academics and student unions refer students to us for help with their appeals
Download Our Free Guide to Writing a Winning University Appeal Now